Visit the beautiful and largely unexplored capital city of Asia's fastest growing economy. Then let us help you extend your travel to other destinations in Myanmar before or after the Conference if you wish.
Speak face-to-face with renown academics, senior government officials, and successful business leaders from across Asia to learn their secrets about what spurs inclusive SME growth and what doesn't.
Connect with key players in your industry, potential business partners, and government policy makers. Make your voice heard while building new friendships amongst our 600 expected attendees.
Welcome to the 5th Asian SME Conference
Continuing the tradition of high voltage conferences focused on innovating SME growth in Asia, we'd like to personally invite you to join us in Myanmar's capital, the beautiful garden city of Nay Pyi Taw, for the largest SME event ever to be held in this freshly developing country.
Whether as a speaker, panelist, or active attendee, your voice is important in the conversation we will share together this 14-15 October 2017. So we urge you to reserve your tickets now before all our seats are filled.
This year's Conference will focus on how we can stimulate inclusive SME growth by solving five key problems:
- How can we ensure everyone has access to the finance they really need to keep going?
- What should we do to improve the legal and regulatory environment so it supports, rather than slows down SME growth?
- How can we promote more efficient trade and investment amongst ourselves?
- Should we rethink the government’s role in business? Should they be our partner? Our competitor? Or our protector?
- How can we build a more powerful human capital base to execute against our plans?
Your perspective truly matters in this discussion. So please take your place alongside respected academics, highly successful business leaders, and government policy-makers who will also be joining us to help meet the challenge.
If we each share our experiences openly, we can change the world together. We hope you will join us at this critical event!